- Only new, innovative and brilliant ideas are considered, in which we also want to appeal to young people.
- Your idea should be in line with current laws and regulations.
- Your idea shouldn’t obstruct jobs or growth.
- Present your proposal in an attractive, clear and substantial form. Maximum length is 5 pages.
- Deadline: till Monday July 20, 2020. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (entries for the Netherlands) or email@example.com (entries for Belgium).
In your proposal at least answer the following questions:
- How can mobility in the Netherlands and Belgium change for good and how has the lockdown proved this?
- What is the scope of your project?
- What is your view on how to maintain positive effects, post-lockdown, so that change is permanent?
- Who or what is needed to succeed, what are the costs, what is the lead time?
- What are major bottlenecks and risks. How do you avoid them?
- What do you expect from Rebel?
- Would you like to work together, do you need us to open doors?
We score your plan on brilliancy; on positive effects that are permanent and feasible in a political and financial way.
Our jury of Rebels, experts in the field of mobility and change, will assess your plan.
Winner takes all!
Do you have the best idea and meet our conditions? Then the € 5000, – are yours, and Rebel will work with you to roll out the plan successfully. There are two winners: one in The Netherlands and one in Belgium. One winner per country, but you can only participate once.
If several brilliant ideas are submitted, we’ll see what we can do to realize more than one plan. All participants will receive our view on the future: the newly published Rebel book “Challenge Your Professional Life“.
Do you have any questions? Please send an email to one of the above email addresses.