About IMG Rebel
As one of the leading U.S. infrastructure advisory firms, IMG Rebel in Washington, D.C. advises public and private sector clients around the world, helping them bridge the gap between their infrastructure needs and financial resources by focusing on innovative funding and financing, public-private partnerships, risk analysis, and alternative delivery strategies. IMG Rebel is an employee-owned company that prizes initiative, innovation, and insight in serving our client’s multi-faceted challenges in a cooperative and collegial environment. IMG Rebel is part of Rebel, one of the leading international infrastructure advisors, developers and investors headquartered in the Netherlands.
Our notable recent work includes:
IMG Rebel’s clients include governments, international financial institutions, and private firms in most major infrastructure sectors including:
- Climate resilience: infrastructure measures to address climate change;
- Technology: broadband, connected vehicles, transit ticketing, open loop payment systems;
- Transportation: highways and toll roads, bus and rail transit, intercity rail, and parking;
- Energy: renewable energy technologies including solar, wind, and hydropower;
- Aviation and ports: domestic and international owners and operators of commercial and general aviation airports and port facilities;
- Social infrastructure: government offices, schools, university buildings, hospitals, courthouses, stadiums, and other public buildings;
- Utilities: public and private organizations responsible for providing water, wastewater, and waste and storm water management.
IMG Rebel’s advisory service offerings include financial analysis and modeling; transaction advisory; procurement strategy advisory; performance management and audits; P3 policy development and capacity building.
About the Position
IMG Rebel is seeking candidates for the full-time position of Manager or Senior Manager depending on their relevant experience.
- Financial analysis: lead and review financial analysis and modeling of transactions and financial scenarios as relevant for client context
- Report writing and presentations: assume full ownership of client reports that may include making recommendations from financial analysis of specific transactions, developing alternative finance and alternative project delivery strategies, drafting commercial aspects of procurement documentation, evaluating bids for P3 projects on behalf of clients, etc.; present report findings during in-person and virtual (Skype/phone) client meetings
- Business development: maintain active relationships to drive new business opportunities; lead proposal writing to respond to RFPs, RFQs, and other requests from public agencies, multilateral development banks, private infrastructure developers, and other potential clients
- Team management: lead and motivate others in executing work for client deliverables
- Client engagement: inspire confidence among clients at all touchpoints (e.g. during business development, scoping conversations, discussion of project progress and deliverables, etc.)
- Other responsibilities: shape the company by driving efforts to improve how we do business and driving our future success (e.g. leading recruitment, driving marketing efforts, etc.)
- Travel: projects may require domestic or international travel of approximately up to 25% of time.
The ideal candidate possesses the following profile:
- 7+ years of extensive, hands-on infrastructure experience (10+ years for Senior Manager) with a public agency; financial institution; consulting or accounting firm; planning, engineering, or development firm;
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, public policy, business, urban planning or related fields;
- High level of competence with financial analysis, particularly managing and overseeing analysis of others;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience leading teams to deliver work products from start to finish;
- Demonstrated commitment to and passion for the industries IMG Rebel serves, particularly infrastructure development in the U.S. market; and
- The ability and drive to grow as a professional and contribute to growing the company.
We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ applicants to apply.
Equal opportunity employment: In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all, IMG Rebel bases its employment decisions on merit, qualifications and abilities. IMG Rebel is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter that tells us why you think you’re a good fit for this position (please be creative and concise), resume, and short writing sample on a relevant topic (up to 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.